Fazaia Housing Scheme, Lahore, was developed by the Pakistan Air Force for its serving and retired personnel. The housing society elevates the concept of community living with modern construction, secure surroundings, and affordable investment options. The project was eventually opened for investment and ownership by civilians, which resulted in investors and buying investing heavily in the community. As of now, Fazaia, Lahore is considered an ideal place for residence, for all the right reasons. If you’re interested in buying property in Fazaia Housing Scheme, Lahore, then stay with us as we discuss the best areas to buy a plot or construct a house in the project.
ABOUT FAZAIA HOUSING SCHEME, LAHORE
A number of housing projects were initiated under the banner of Fazaia in the late 1980s in several cities. The growing interest of private investors led to the expansion of the schemes, with more societies being introduced over the years. Fazaia Housing Scheme, Lahore, however, got its master plan approved in 2005, and the community readied itself to welcome occupants in 2010. The project spans over two phases, each comprising several blocks.
Phase 1 of the Fazaia Housing Scheme was the first part of the community to be developed. The phase is spread across 4,000 kanal, located on Raiwind Road, and surrounded by several thriving housing communities, including Lake City, Valencia, DHA Rahbar, and Army Welfare Trust (AWT) – Phases 1 and 2.
Some salient features of Fazaia Housing Scheme Phase 1 are:
- Fully developed phase
- Approved by the Lahore Development Authority (LDA)
- Proximity to Lahore Ring Road via Fazaia Interchange
- Multiple entrances/exits
- Gated and secured community
- 24/7 security
- Underground cabling for electricity
- Proper sewerage and drainage systems
- Dedicated commercial areas
- Water filtration plant
- Spread over 10 blocks, A – K
- Central Park as well as neighbourhood parks
- Community centre with a library, an IT Centre, and a banquet hall
- A central mosque of nearly 3 kanal in Block H with space for 2,500 worshippers
The success of Phase 1 was followed by the construction of Fazaia Housing Scheme Phase 2, which occupies 1,500 kanal of pristine real estate on Sharif Medical City Road.
Phase 2 offers the following amenities to its residents:
- LDA-approved scheme
- Secured and gated housing society
- Multiple entrances/exits
- Contains 4 blocks, A – D
- Centrally located park as well as area parks
- Small commercial areas for every block
- Graveyard of 29 kanal
- A dedicated commercial district between Blocks A and B
- Central mosque in Block C, big enough to accommodate 1,500 worshippers
- Proximity to Sharif Medical City Hospital
- Near Sundar Industrial Estate
- Basic infrastructural work completed
Overall, the safe and secure community offers an ideal setting to build a dream home for your family.
AVERAGE PRICES OF PROPERTY IN FAZAIA HOUSING SCHEME, LAHORE
As shown in the table above, both plots and houses are available in a range of different sizes for people considering to buy a property in Fazaia Housing Scheme, Lahore. A 5 marla plot in Fazaia can be purchased for PKR 25 lakh on average, while a 10 marla plot requires an average investment of PKR 60 lakh. A ready-to-move house of 10 marla in Fazaia Housing Scheme; however, will require you to invest around PKR 1.69 crore on average. The community also offers 1 kanal plots and houses for sale. A 1 kanal plot in Fazaia Housing Scheme, Lahore, can cost around PKR 1.04 crore on average, while the average price of a 1 kanal house is PKR 3.15 crore.
AVERAGE PRICES OF 5 MARLA PLOTS IN THE MOST POPULAR BLOCKS OF FAZAIA HOUSING SCHEME, LAHORE
After discussing the overall average price in the housing scheme, let’s move on to the most popular blocks for purchasing a 5 marla plot in Fazaia Housing Scheme, Lahore.
FAZAIA HOUSING SOCIETY PHASE 2 – BLOCK D
Being the only block in Phase 2 that offers 5 marla plots and the only block in both phases that is entirely cut into 5 marla plots, it’s no wonder that Block D, Phase 2 is more popular with investors looking for this particular property type.
The average price of a 5 marla plot in Fazaia Housing Society Phase 2, Block D, is PKR 25 lakh.
Here are some other features that make this block rank at the top:
- Ideally located along the eastern avenue, near the commercial district
- 10 kanal central park, with several small parks dotting the neighbourhood
- A 3 kanal space dedicated to a school
- A garbage disposal station
- A graveyard at the farthest end of the sector
- A small commercial area next to the central park for everyday essentials
FAZAIA HOUSING SCHEME PHASE 1 – BLOCK D
Block D, Fazaia Housing Scheme, Phase 1, is located parallel to Blocks C, E, and F, and features several 5 marla plots for sale for an average price of PKR 25.5 lakh.
Here are some essential amenities that this sector boasts:
- Centrally located park, surrounded by a commercial plaza
- Unique D-shaped block with small parks across the neighbourhood
- Located at the very edge of Phase 1, making it a quiet and peaceful community
AVERAGE PRICES OF 10 MARLA PLOTS IN THE MOST POPULAR BLOCKS OF FAZAIA HOUSING SCHEME, LAHORE
Keeping the above table in mind, let’s discuss the three most popular sub-districts in Fazaia Housing Scheme Phase 1, Lahore, for 10 marla plots for sale.
FAZAIA HOUSING SCHEME PHASE 1 – BLOCK G
Hosting the largest chunk of 10 marla plots in Fazaia Housing Scheme, Block G of Phase 1 is located at the eastern edge of the project, with direct access to the service road that leads to Lake City Interchange.
The average price of 10 marla plots in Block G, Phase 1, is PKR 73 lakh.
Along with its proximity to one of the society’s entrances, here’s why investors and buyers are confident in investing in Block G:
- Parallel rows of houses located between two large parks
- Proximity to a mosque near the service road
- Shops situated close to the mosque
- Several houses already built and inhabited by families
FAZAIA HOUSING SCHEME PHASE 1 – BLOCK J
Block J of Fazaia Housing Scheme Phase 1 has rows of 10 marla plots on its outer edge. The neighbouring societies are separated from Fazaia by small parks.
Buying a 10 marla plot in Block J can cost PKR 65 lakh on average.
Here’s what this sector has on offer:
- A dedicated commercial district at one end of the block
- A waste disposal unit as well as Phase 1’s grid station on the other end
- Wide roads and plenty of family parks
FAZAIA HOUSING SCHEME PHASE 1 – BLOCK B
Block B is one of the blocks that is closest to the main entrance of Phase 1. The block also hosts 10 marla plots, that are ideally located on the outskirts of the phase, with the block being dotted with parks throughout.
Investing in a 10 marla plot in the block can cost you PKR 64 lakh on average.
Here’s why you should consider this block for investment:
- Wide variety of plot sizes
- Several green areas
- Centrally located mosque
- Dedicated commercial district with a local market
AVERAGE PRICES OF 1 KANAL PLOTS IN THE MOST POPULAR BLOCKS OF FAZAIA HOUSING SCHEME, LAHORE
Now, let’s discuss three of the most popular blocks for buying 1 kanal plots in Fazaia Housing Scheme Phase 1, Lahore.
FAZAIA HOUSING SCHEME PHASE 1 – BLOCK E
Situated between Blocks C and F on two sides, adjacent to a 100-feet wide road, Block E is also located beside Block D, and is a purely residential community.
Plots of 1 kanal can be bought in Block E of Phase 1 for PKR 1.03 crore on average.
The best features of the sector are:
- Purely residential neighbourhood
- Large and centrally located park with a mosque
- Easy commute options
- Close to the commercial area in Block F and Block D
FAZAIA HOUSING SCHEME PHASE 1 – BLOCK H
One of the centrally located blocks in Fazaia Housing Scheme Phase 1, Block H, primarily features 1 kanal plots on sale for an average price of PKR 1.08 crore.
Here’s what attracts investors to this block:
- Lush green lawns that separate the block from the service road
- A park located in one corner of the block with a mosque
- Small commercial district at one end with a dedicated parking space
- Two graveyards at either end of the block
FAZAIA HOUSING SCHEME PHASE 1 – BLOCK F
Adjacent to Edenabad, Block F touches Blocks D and E at one end and primarily caters to investors looking for 1 kanal plots in Fazaia’s housing projects.
The average price for a 1 kanal plots here is PKR 99 lakh.
Block F is famous for the following reasons:
- Direct access to the service road leading to Lake City Interchange
- Dedicated commercial area
- Centrally located park
These are the trending blocks for buying a property in Fazaia Housing Scheme, Lahore. Browse through the information we’ve shared above to make a more informed investment decision. You can also check out the most popular areas for buying property in DHA Rahbar, Lahore, for more investment advice.